Collection of Information
Billing and delivery information
Financial account information
Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
Non-Personal Data: As you interact with the Company through our online resources, the Company may also collect information about your browsing history or certain other information that is not considered Personally Identifiable Information through your use of and visits to these resources through a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other tools. “Cookies” are pieces of code or text placed on your computer when you browse a website. Cookies may be placed by the Company or our web analytics third party vendors or partners. “Tags” and web beacons refer to code scripts that are primarily used to track visitor activities by web analytics software. The types of non-personal data collected on the Company website(s) through the use of these, and other tools may include the search terms you used, new or returning user, browser information, computer type, operating system, internet service providers, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, ads viewed, among other non-personal data (collectively, all of the foregoing data is considered “Non-Personal Data”). Additionally, Cookies, Tags and other tools placed by our web analytics third party vendors or partners may collect other information about you and your visits to websites and elsewhere on the Internet including, but not limited to, your industry, company size, among other Non-Personal Data.
How the Company Uses and Shares Personally Identifiable Information:
The Company strongly believes in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which the Company has been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the Services, or (3) as the Company might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Once collected, the Company may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations, and customer service messages
Respond to your e-mails or online requests for products, services, or information
Deliver and process surveys
Processing your job application
Personalize and improve the usability of the Company website(s)
Fulfill and/or deliver the Services
Share with certain other companies to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you as described below
Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
Share with third parties as required by law or to protect the Company as described below
Share your e-mail address as permitted under this Policy as described below in this Section
Communicate with you
Improve and optimize the operation and performance of the Services
Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
Understand and analyze how you use the Services and what products and services are most relevant to you
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- Transfer of personal data abroad.
- If you utilize the Services from a country other than the country where the Company servers are located, your communications with the Company may result in transferring your personal data across international borders. Also, when you call the Company, the Company may provide you with support from our locations which may be outside of your country of origin. In these cases, your personal data is handled according to this Policy.
Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information to Fulfill Service Requests and Perform Business Functions. When fulfilling service requests initiated by you, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with certain third parties to fulfill the requests. We may also share such information with service providers that perform business functions for us. In such cases, the Company may share your Personally Identifiable Information.
Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information with Certain Other Companies. The Company may share Personally Identifiable Information, except for e-mail addresses, with certain other companies as part of the Company benefits offerings.
- When Company may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information
- Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information When Legally Necessary or to Protect the Company’s Interests. The Company may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on the Company, including, but not limited to, compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. In such instances, the Company cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. the Company will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as the Company, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity the Company considers to be illegal or unethical. To the extent the Company is legally permitted to do so, the Company will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that the Company is required to provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties as part of legal process; (b) protect and/or defend the rights or property of the Company; (c) protect the personal safety of the Company personnel or users of the public in appropriate circumstances; or (d) if the Company and/or its assets (or a portion of its assets) are sold, assigned, transferred, or merged or if the Company undergoes some other change including a change to its corporate form as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, information may be transferred as part of that transaction or change.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
To provide the requested Services to you;
To provide you with useful content;
To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
To offer and improve our Services;
To provide you with requested information or technical support
To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
In connection with our security and compliance programs;
To administer our websites;
To communicate with you;
To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside of the Company. The Company will also not share e-mail addresses to unrelated third-parties or affiliates.
- How to Manage the Sharing of Your Personally Identifiable Information:
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the interlot tos. To easily access, view, or update your personal data (where available), please sign into your Account Management Panel. To request that your information be deleted, please email SUPPORT@INTERLOT.COM
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
California and GDPR Privacy Rights:
California and GDPR Privacy Rights:
In addition to the rights as explained in this Policy, under California’s “Shine the Light” law and/or the European General Data Protection Rules (GDPR), the Company members or non-Company users who provide personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light statute and/or the GDPR) in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from the Company, once a calendar year, information about the personal information it shared, if any, with other businesses for marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of personal information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which the Company shared such personal information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information about 2017). To obtain this information please send your request to (please include your full name and address, domain name(s)): SUPPORT@INTERLOT.COM
- Age Restrictions:
- Our Services are not permitted to children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 should provide any Personal Information to us through any of our Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. Parents and guardians should supervise their children's activities at all times. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided the Company with any personal data, please contact us at SUPPORT@INTERLOT.COM
- Information Security:
The Company implements commercially reasonable security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. The Company restricts access to personal information to certain companies who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve the Services. These individuals or partner organizations are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Accordingly, the Company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Society, or to or from the Company online products or services. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us.
- Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services by the third party Payment Processor and will not be stored on our server.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the interlot terms of service
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
How You Can Access and Change Information:
If you are a registered user of the Company website(s) or purchaser of the Services, you may review and update/correct your account profile information directly on the Company’s website (www.interlot.com) or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org